It’s that time of year… kids are back to school, a new football season is upon us, and fall programming for Timberlake is almost here.
There are lots of things happening in our Timberlake ministry and I don’t want you to miss them:
• Choir will resume rehearsals on August 25th
• Student Ministries will kick off their fall programming on September 8th
• The Life Group Rally will be September 12th, 10 AM – 12 PM, a time to learn about our groups and sign up – many life groups will be resuming, and some new ones are forming
• We continue to publish weekly ROOTED devotions to guide your prayer and study (timberlakeumc.org/rooted)
• The children are gathering on Sunday morning for Pray 'n Play, and the nursery is open
We are all excited to get back together for Wednesday evening dinners. However, we are not yet ready to commit to eating together in the building, until the number of local cases of Covid decreases.
Finally, let me mention a need we have in Children’s Ministry. We very much want to resume Wednesday evening programming for our children; we are hoping to start September 8th. However, we do not currently have enough adult volunteers. WE NEED YOUR HELP! Please consider giving one evening a month to this vital ministry, to help us reach, feed, and release our children to be the hands and feet of Jesus. Contact Erin Colbert (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This is a wonderful time to be part of what God is doing in and through Timberlake. Thank you for blessing God and our neighbors in Jesus’ name.
With glory to God,